Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I still stand all amazed

Oh-about a week ago I prayed to Heavenly Father that I would have a greater appreciation and a deeper testimony of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us. But then I added, that I didn't want to have a trial or anything like that...

Last night one of the counselors in the bishopric called in a panic. The program he planned for Easter had all but fallen apart and asked if I'd be willing to speak on the atonement of Jesus Christ.

Man! It is amazing how our prayers are answered.

4 comments:

  1. Only to you would being asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting be a blessing answered! I love it and if I was here I would attend because I know that it will be inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you love it...there'll be a microphone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could be there to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your prayers sound a bit like mine... "But don't give me a trial.." Ü

    ReplyDelete