Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thoughts on Easter

So-due to circumstances beyond my control I have been waaaay busy lately! (I don't forsee an end to this either!) Here is some thoughts I had and wanted to share at Easter time...oh well.

I think of his hands
building with wood
blessing the children
breaking bread
pierced and bleeding
to pay the debt
for all mankind
for me-a sinner
such mercy, such love
and devotion
feeding the hungry
healing the sick
raising the dead.
Can I forget? No-
by taking the sacrament
by pondering the scriptures
by serving others
I will praise and adore
my brother
my friend
my savior
at the mercy seat
judging with love
with tenderness
with kindness
at the glorified throne
I kneel at his feet
with reverence
with gratitude
with humility

Oh! It is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment