Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

House Party

So, I learned of this site called House Party, where manufacturers of products are looking for people to host a party using their stuff. So last month I signed up for an EA sports Active 2 party and got selected! I was so excited. Anyway, a few weeks later I received a package in the mail with the game and some party favors. I planned the party, invited a few friends, and waited for the day to arrive. To bide my time while a waited I tried out the game, and I loved it! After each workout I feel like I have been to the gym. My kids love to work out with it too! Anyway-check out house party if you love to host parties and try new things...Check out EA sports game if you are looking for a fun new way to exercise. (I have a few coupons left for $30 off the game...expire on 12/19...if you think you might want one, let me know!)


towels were needed!

prizes wrapped in EA paper


Even she got a work out!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy - this is awesome! Would love to post your pics/link to your blog through the EA SPORTS Active website. Let me know if that's ok - I'm on twitter @EASActiveGirl
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to KP-i am not on twitter...but it is ok.

    ReplyDelete