Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

well-seasoned

Today I cleaned out, straightened and organized my spice cabinet. I have determined that I have a year supply of most spices.

I mean, 2 jars of poppy seeds and basil. 3 jars of tarragon, cream of tartar and dill weed. Oh imagine the possibilities.

Really-variety is the spice of life...and I am grateful that there are spices in the world to enhance our foods.


(Did I mention that I have over a pound of coriander?)

2 comments:

  1. what do you use Coriander for anyways? I bet you're glad you got that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used it recently when I made Greek meatballs...I didn't know I had any---sent Doug out and he came back with a huge bag...when I cleaned out the cabinet, I found another bag Doug must have bought before..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete