Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Homage to the Oscars

I'd like to thank my producer, Heavenly Father.  Without him, my life would never had happened.  This entire universe in which we live was his production. His vision. How grateful I am for him.

I'd like to thank the casting directors...my mom and dad. They chose to have me. They wanted me. They wanted me to succeed in this role.

I'd like to thank the greatest director ever...the Holy Ghost. He has been there to lead and guide me. To help me become the best me I can. When I follow his direction, life just is better.

I'd like to thank my co-stars for helping me in this role. My friends, family and children who add color and interest to my life.

I'd also like to thank my leading man-how fortunate I was to be able to work so closely with him through so many stages of my life.

I am grateful for the script. The scriptures and the words of our prophets are an incredible source of comfort and knowledge.

The the editor of our life is Jesus Christ. It is because of Him our mistakes can be corrected. How grateful I will be on that judgement day for all the scenes in my life that will be on the cutting room floor.

Did I forget anything?

8 comments:

  1. Wow,very clever and true. I love it. Who does your soundtrack/score?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention your agent or publicist... would your kids fill either of those roles?
    -Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really cool. You are SO creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sue ... will you send this to my sister?

    ReplyDelete