Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Monday, January 11, 2010

3 products I love


#3-I have to include these today because I am trying to make my last two packages last...and they are just sitting on the counter taunting me...Trader Joes sells these babies at Chirstmas time. The chocolate dipped version sells out really fast. Nothing says Christmas like peppermint chocolate cookies.
#2-I love this product. I use it often...I almost could buy it in bulk. I put it on chicken to make a crispy coating...i put it in meatloaf instead of the bread or cracker crumbs...I think it makes the loaf from better...I put in on my French Toast after dipping it in the egg batter and then I have a crispy French toast...just like in the restaurants. I feel like I have only just begun exploring the possibilities of Panko.

#1-This might have to be my all time favorite right now. This find has the subtle taste of Dijon mustard with the texture of mayonnaise. Put this on your sandwich and mayonnaise is not needed...and it has only 5 calories per serving! (And my kids love it too!) A perfect dip for artichokes with none of the guilt.

7 comments:

  1. i love the panko tip...who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i assume the jojo's are what I tried when you came. YUM!! I wonder if they are still there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. to rachel-yes that is what i brought

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a bottle of dijonaise at your suggestion, but my bottle says it has 5 calories per serving. I like your bottle better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right Shauna---after I had photographed the bottle, it was emptied and thrown away so I couldn't find it...I was hoping it was zero...but 5 calories is still not so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. no. . . it's worth 5 calories! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can not believe how long it has been since i checked out your blog... amazing that i just LOVE these products too!

    ReplyDelete