Remember to savor your life's cupcakes!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

EFY-A couple hudred dollars... Air fare-another 100...

to hear this..priceless.

Chad: Mom, I joined the choir at EFY.
Me: How was it?
Chad: It was really good...but I couldn't sing the last song.
Me: Why?
Chad: I was crying.
Me: Yeah. I know how that is. What song was it?
Chad: "I feel my Savior's Love" (tears start welling in both of our eyes) and Mom I just know that it's true. Jesus Christ does love us. He loves us so much. No matter who we are or how many sins we have...he just loves us.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful moment in time...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart. EFY really is the best. So is Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing ... tell Chad his grandpa knows just how he feels.

    ReplyDelete